by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:52 am

» Akela
by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:31 pm

*wiggles brows*

Go down

*wiggles brows* Empty *wiggles brows*

Post  Noella Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:54 am

Hello!

My name is Noella, I'm the Founder of White Crow. The biggest passion in life is writing those stories about damsels in distress, a wolf hunting in the forest, a shifter running from the hunters! The point being that I love creating characters and worlds and developing the stories within them. Roleplaying for many years has made me realize what I wanted, what I didn't want in rp sites and what has come of this little creation where roleplayers can relax and do what we do best, roleplay!

In my spare time outside the site and my sturdy, full-time collections job, I read books such as Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson series that I inspired my character, Mercedes Darcella, play video games such as Red Dead Redemption, I need a posse character and rp, and I do art which you see all over the site! I also code on occassion, no matter how tedious it can be. I love with my loving boyfriend and two animals, a dog and cat named Benji and Bagheera who is, in fact female!

As a roleplayer, I am well-rounded with any style or rating of roleplay, though my main content consists on 3-3-3 levels of creativity nowadays but winding down is always an option too. I love the races I've added to this site, so expect me to have at least one if not more in each! Hit me up with rp ideas and plots, I'm an open book!

Noella
Admin

TIMEZONE : Pacific

https://remnantcanine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum