» Akela
by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:31 pm

Happy Holidays.And other news :D

Go down

Happy Holidays.And other news :D Empty Happy Holidays.And other news :D

Post  Noella Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:10 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND OTHER NEWS
Event Updates, Spotlights, Holidays

I wish everyone a good Holiday! It's been a long year but we hold strong to the start of a new year. With the new year, more updates and positivity to come!

Recognition in the Spotlight!
If you look to the right, you'll see a new widget! Nothing too fancy, just a little something to recognize our awesome members characters and factions every two months(since we are so small). I apologize in advance for the appearance of stretched images. There isn't too much I can do...But we love our Spotlight all the same!

RP Place Additions Update
With work and the holidays, I've been backed up and progress is slow but I'm hoping to have the roleplay sections officially completed either by the end of the month if not mid-January at the latest(rp place images are hard to come by that aren't copyrighted lol).

Hangry...For RP.
We've still got our event coming along! We will not be accepting additional characters for the event since we are respectively wanting to finish it in order to move forward with the Lore as well as place existing members into their ranks. Once we've finished the event, we will start expanding and advertising more for RC so we can gain some new members!

In the meantime, new members are welcome to set up their characters until further notice!

Noella
Admin

TIMEZONE : Pacific

https://remnantcanine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum